Drink and Drive

Something to share with you guys. Yesterday after I got home and was out for running, I happened to bump into one almost-critical accident. There was one grandmother (aprox age should be 80+) walking across the stress near by the supermarket. I believed she just finished shopping. It was around 8pm at that time. I passed by her while she was crossing the small intersection. 

One man (business man) was on his bicycle almost, like literally almost hit her directly if I did not help dragging the grandmother away on time. The guy was on his earphone, looking/playing at his smart phone while cycling around. He did not even look at the street. If I did not help her, I am sure she might end up in the hospital.

LOOK AT THE STREET AND GET OUT YOUR PHONE WHILE CYCLING/BIKING/DRIVING… 

I am glad that he was not drunk…This could have be worse


No comments:

Post a Comment