Tokyo Game Show 2014

If you have been thinking why I do not update anything new lately, here is your answer.

I have been busy with works for these past few weeks in which I do believe that it will be even worse in the near future. There were also many of my friends from the past flew over to Japan for a visit. Having friends around the world is fun when we need to catch up some lost period of time, like 10 years.

Then here it is, Tokyo Game Show 2014. Saturday and Sunday 9/20-21/2014. I will be checking out many booth that I am actually interested in. Well, mostly Square Enix booth... There are way too many things and too little money to do anything... really.

I want more time.. TIMEEEEEEEE

I believe that they take the picture of TKG this year from Racing Miku 2014.... check it out...




No comments:

Post a Comment