Tokyo Game Show 2014 Day 2

Tokyo Game Show 2014/9/21

I went there in the early afternoon for just one purpose, to visit Square Enix booth. The other booths were just extras.

So, I will just let the picture speaks. These were some of the photos I took that day. Do not expect much because I did not actually run around hall to hall. Too many people and it was quite tiring. (I do not even have place to walk much. Most of the time I was just flowing along the current)

I was very glad that I do not have any lines to wait to go I at all.

Overall experience of the Square Enix booth was just as crowded as it usually is. Many people have to wait in line for far more than 1 hours to play a demo of the game. 

I was actually aiming to play Final Fantasy 14, but ... there was this ticket system that you have to come early to get it, so you are able to play and get prize for it. Sadly speaking, that ticket was out since the open of the show in as fast as 15 mins. (considering 2 hours of waiting in line to go in and about 10 mins walk from the gate to the Square Enix area) These guys must have been camping outside the gate and ran to the booth as soon as they could. Yea, it was lame. 

Ok, so here are some photos 






The producer of Final Fantasy 14, Yoshida! 








Happen to meet the producer of PSO2, The game that i was playing before changing to FF14
Got him sign with my character name! ピカニャン!






No comments:

Post a Comment