For your future, our future



Once in a while that I will not be writing about.. food…hahaha

Yesterday I came across this wonderful and meaningful Youtube video. It is very inspiring and has very deep meaning in it.

The hard part about this video, maybe for many people, is that the speaker has quite heavy English accent which might be a little hard to understand from American accent’s perspective.

Here you go,




The main message that this video tells us or basically the theme of this video is that,

Try to get away from the technology world, get away from smart phone, talks to people around you not via social media. You might not be able to meet your love one without looking at each other. Technology can kill relationship. Get away from it and start talking to people. Friendship occurs from those.

Me, personally think this is very true because I can see that many parents lately just throw ipad, iphone to these kids and let them play and be happy about it. The kid in this generation will never know how to play outside at the play ground or meet with friends afterschool to do something fun… other than coming home and game.

I am at fault myself as well because I do those things. I do have to get my ass out of this technology and go outside and talk or interact with people more. At least I might bump into someone whom I can share the rest of my life with…*that is just a dream*

Leave your technology and get a life.

Because the topic is so tense, here is something to make you relax... 


ニャア





No comments:

Post a Comment