Thai Festival 2014 @Yoyogi park

After a really long week, this post marked 1 week old of my blog. Thank you for coming and read whatever is going on here!


The weekend for me was pretty busy because I was helping out at

THAI FESTIVAL 2014! This is my 4th years of helping them… doing what? WEARING MASCOT DOLL @Yoyogi park. Both day on Sat 17 and Sun 18.



Well, I cannot see anything from the inside but I can feel that I took picture with many cool people, such as, Miss Thailand 2013!


Hey! They are pretty! But I didn’t see them at all ><!

After each day, the company brought me to many places to eat,
First day was this chicken-only restaurant which originated since Meiji era.. Taste? AWESOME.


2nd day was at Thai Restaurant at New Marunouchi building near Tokyo station. The place is really high class and I got to eat what I have been carving for entire time at the festival, Mango with Sticky Rice!!!!!


Two tiring days and now I am back to my regular work. Fun and productive week indeed.



2 comments:

  1. What... you can't see anything from inside?! ;o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, I don't have my eyeglasses on and it is really tense inside. Can't do much about it. Walking blind really.

      Delete